Location of the Indonesian Embassy in KL:
Address: 33, Jalan Tun Razak, Imbi, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Operating Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM–5PM
Phone: +60 3-2116 4016
I arrived around 7.30am and park next to the embassy. Limited car park space, there are still parking opposite RHB building.
When queuing employer do not need to queue together however you need to provide the below document to your maid:
1) Original Passport
2) 1 PhotoCopy of passport Front and Back page and work permit
3) 1 PhotoCopy of employer IC
Once you obtain the number you can wait for your number to be called at the stated counter. It's called "Loket" in Bahasa Indonesia.
Meanwhile for employer you need to go counter 1-3 to take number. They only open at 9am. At this counter they need the below documents:-
1) 2 Copy of employment contract (can print from Indonesian Embassy Website)
2) 1 Photocopy of Employer IC
3) 1 Photocopy of Maid Insurance from Malaysia AND Indonesia. (You can buy this at the car park next to the embassy that cost RM180, they will print 2 copy for you too.or from post office.
4) 1 Photocopy of passport Front, Back page and work permit each.
The maid and employer need to be around at the counter during submission.
Then wait for the number to be called again. They will first call the number to collect the document. (Not sure why they can't do it at the same time). They will call again for photo-taking and payment. I paid RM47 for 5 years 24 pages. They will provide a date and time for collection of passport which is around 3 days.
Everything is done by 12.15pm. Thanks God!